Monday, August 23, 2004

Nothing at all, really -Virgil(17)

Interesting. Very interesting. Well, I suppose nothing is pretty boring, but when you think about how the room is supposed to work, it's very interesting. It almost makes me wonder what I would see if I went through the "other" door. Ellen should have left him alone, see what he did on his own. Nothingness, complete oblivion is what they risk on this mission anyway. Best for them to get through that sort of thing, see what they're up against.strange the kind of training you don't get for this, and probably need. It amazes me that I got through alive. And what would the last dozen recruits done without my help? And the kids before me? They certainly pick the lucky ones. They never seem that way, though. Everything always goes wrong in just the right way.

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said...

That bit of foreshadowing fits pretty well with where I'm about to go with this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home