Tuesday, August 03, 2004

New Game, New Rules- Virgil(11)

Where did they get this Gillian? Certainly was full of herself, thinking she could take out a bunch of ninja's with a swift kick in the balls. These guy's were experienced. They've had deadlier things aimed at their genitals than discount shoes; they knew to wear protection. Still, couldn't let her fall before she even gets the details of her mission. Several feet of string put to good use took care of the ninjas and kept me out of sight. Gillian's feeling all the better for herself, and I Can relax in my hiding place until whatsisname comes along with whatserface. Ah, Ian, here he comes now. Wait, Greg? Greg out of uniform? What is this? Then who is.... Ellen. I haven't seen Ellen since... What is she doing here? Both of my old... Have They figured out my game? No, they're trying to catch me off guard. Well, I suppose they have, but I'll not fall for this. I just have to stay hidden longer than expected for this one. I suppose this will be different. Perhaps I've rewritten their rules. Hopefully they won't do the same to mine.

15 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Marten said...

You may be wondering why I numbered it eleven. Well, I suggest (as the numbering it really doesn't mean anything currently) that we use the numbers for the purpose of in-story chronology. For example, I numbered this 11, meaning it happened at the same time as Erin's last post. this numbering will not affect flash backs, and time travel will be determined if we get to it

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Evey said...

You DO know that you posted at the wrong time, right?

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Evey said...

I thought thatthe numbers were for helping readers figure out in what order to read the posts, which means you have just confused them with your double numbering, and your posting at the wrong time. Granted, it gives me a bit more knowledge of your character, but actually, it's T's turn.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said...

Marten, we have to come to a consensus on stuff like this. You can't just change the numbering system whenever you want.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Evey said...

I agree with nathan.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I agree too.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Marten said...

Nathan, jonah said u said it was okay, so im just trying it out. at the time there was no way to post the chronology

Eve, it is my turn. T isn't posting till later when his character comes in.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Jonah Comstock said...

Regardless of T, you still post after Nathan.

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Evey said...

Now what's the order?
Is it Nathan NOW, then me, or is nathan going to post then marten again? Are we going to leave this as the order from now on?

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said...

Next is either me or Tyler. No one else post, lest we risk complicating things even more.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Evey said...

Can someone talk to Tyler to make sure he knows its his turn?

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Evey said...

So, the order is: Nathan, me, jonah, marten, erin?

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Erin said...

No, I'm after Jonah.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Jonah Comstock said...

Having thirteen comments is unlucky, so I'm adding this one.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Marten said...

and I'm after Erin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home